So we have been rockin Fabulous Fall for over a week now and you guys are doing so awesome! I just want to take a quick minute to go over a couple of things that I have received emails on.
1) Logging your progress is for you. You should have a nice journal that has your starting weight, BMI, and measurements as well as your thoughts, feelings, food in take etc in it. You DO NOT have to share any of your numbers with me if you don’t want to. When I say, on Monday’s, did you log your numbers-that means in your journal. I do highly recommend recording your thoughts/feelings daily. You’ll be surprised how much it helps.
2) Water in take- anywhere from 64 to 128 ounces a day. I don’t care if you have to use Crystal Light, I don’t care if you drink the flavored waters from Walmart or Target that have zero cals, fat, carbs, sugar….JUST DRINK! I hate drinking water so I’m struggling right along with you, but it can be done!
3) Soda……don’t drink it guys. It’s BAD! If you need caffeine do a coffee or tea…stop with the un-neccessary sugar. If you stopped soda do you know how much weight you’d shed….I can’t even imagine! And don’t give me the it’s Diet excuse….put it down! as a former Diet Coke feign…..it can be done!
4) Stay off the scale!!! We weigh in 1 time a week for a reason, trust me!
5) Don’t make any excuses! This Challenge is to help you stop making them and break out of your comfort zone!
Sauteed chicken, sugar snap peas, broccoli, and spinach with a little Balsamic drizzle!!! YUMMMMMM!
And now for last night’s dinner recipe! I received lot’s of Twitter requests for this one!
Spicy Turkey and Black Bean Stuffed Peppers
-1 lb white ground turkey
-3 cleaned bell peppers
Don’t toss the tops!!! Chop them up and add them into the turkey mix!
-1 15.5 oz can black beans rinsed and drained
-fat free, reduced fat, or shredded rice cheese for topping
-1 tablespoon minced garlic
In large skillet coated with cooking spray saute your garlic and chopped pepper tops. Once soft add in turkey and cook until done. Pour in black beans and mix well, stir in seasoning mix according to the instructions. Allow mix to thicken.
Meanwhile in large pot bring water to boil and allow peppers to blanch. Once peppers are soft and turkey mix is thick, spoon turkey into peppers and top with cheese. Place in pre heated 350 oven and bake until cheese is melted, serve warm!
Hope all of you have a wonderful rest of the week!!!
Healthy Wishes, T
My friends at Amazing Grass want to give you a GREAT deal! Simply click on one of the Amazing Grass banners to the right and enter “HEALTHY” at check out to save 15% off of your order!
And if you think that’s AMAZING wait till you see what I have to announce later in the week….it’s a GIVEAWAY with a fantastic new AG product!!!!! And it’s raw, vegan, vegetarian approved….wooo!
So click on any of the AG banners to the right and shop away!
The PHENOMENAL crew at Newhall Coffee created an organization called Coffee For a Cause. I have teamed up with them, and I’m “selling” coffee to raise Autism Awareness!!!! Please click on the logo below, and spread the word! Let’s help other families, let’s make a difference and raise awareness! help me unlock the puzzle!!!