1) FOOD….I mean honestly Thanksgiving Day food is AHHHHHMAZING. It’s tough not to just inhale everything but there is nothing wrong with enjoying a little of this and that. (See how I stay on track by checking out yesterday’s post Turkey Day Tips!)
2) The Christmas Decorations come out!!! It’s a Norberg Family Tradition to kick everyone out of the house, turn on National Lampoons Christmas Vacation and make Christmas Decoration Magic happen all over the house!!
3) Nap Time…. not so much for me but the hubby and possibly the child….that means quiet “Mommy Juice” time for me.
4) The last of Pumpkin Everything. I LOVE Pumpkin but after today I’m good. I usually make up a batch of my Pumpkin Muffins to enjoy with morning coffee and send home with our guests too.
Check out the yummy recipe:
Girl Gone Healthy’s Pumpkin Muffins
1 1/2 c. STEVIA
1 c. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Baking Sticks-softened
3/4 c Egg Beaters Just Whites
15 oz can organic pumpkin pie mix
1 1/2 c. wheat flour
1 1/2 tsp. soda
1 1/2 tsp. all spice
1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. vanilla
Measure all ingredients in a big mixing bowl. Beat together well for 5 minutes. Pour into cupcake pans (fill more than 1/2 full). Bake at 400 degrees for 15 to 18 minutes.
5) The last reason I’ll leave you with is being reminded how blessed I am not only today but EVERYDAY!
What do you LOVE about Thanksgiving? Tell me in the comments below.
Healthy Wishes, T