Good Evening Friends!
I hope everyone had an amazing Thursday! We had a very busy Thursday and I managed to accomplish only half of what I set out to do. But I have to look on the bright side and be happy with that half that was accomplished right?!
After all of our errands we stopped over and had a nice visit with the family and Zachary was able to meet his Great Uncles Jeff from Alaska and Steve from California. And of course he loved seeing his Nana and gave some nice “feel better” arm pats to his Pop Pop. Thank you all so much for the overflow of support, prayers, cards, and most of all thank you for the recipes! I received an overwhelming amount today from a very special lady, Denise Mayberry, and I can not wait to go through them. The man upstairs is really understanding that GGH is my outlet right now and allowing some great things to happen. By the way, Shout Out to all my New Tweeps! LOL, someone called me that earlier today and I was like what did you just call me? I was informed that a Tweep is a person that uses Twitter and when you update your status you are Tweeting. Okie dokie then! If someone could please give me a tutorial on all of the clever little Twitter codes that would be awesome! Are you following GGH and my fave Tweeps on Twitter? Well you should!
You can also check out Girl Gone Healthy and Fit World on Facebook!!! Become a fan today!
Speaking of Fit World! I am so souped for yoga on Saturday!! I need that emotional release and some serious Yoga breathing! If you want to come join me follow the link below and meet me there for 9am!
Go to http://www.fitworldri.com/freeTrial.html and print your coupon today!!!
So I shall leave you now to read some of my new Jen Lancaster book, Bright Lights Big A$$! Loving it so far!
I hope you all have a wonderful evening and get a great night’s sleep! (I hope the sleep portion for myself hehehe) The Sweet Dreams for tonight will be the recipe for my Pineapple Cupcakes! YUMMY!!!! Enjoy and see you in the AM!
Girl Gone Healthy Pineapple Cupcakes:
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 3/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup milk (sub milk for partially drained 20 oz can crushed pineapple)
- 2 generous un-packed tablespoons brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a 9×9 inch pan or line a muffin pan with paper liners.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the sugar and butter. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Combine flour and baking powder, add to the creamed mixture and mix well. Finally stir in the milk ( or in this case pineapple) until batter is smooth. Pour or spoon batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes in the preheated oven. For cupcakes, bake 20 to 25 minutes. Cake is done when it springs back to the touch.
- Frost with your choice of yummy-ness, we used Cream Cheese softened with a splash of Vanilla Extract mixed in.
To Follow Jordan: http://twitter.com/jordanknight
Amazing Grass-coupon has become available again enter HEALTHY at check out, only when going through the GGH site though! Click on the Amazing Grass jug to the right.
Mix My Granola- FREE shipping! You create it, you mix it,it’s all about YOU! It’s so cheap and with FREE shipping why not try it! Plus, they send you a $3 off coupon with your order if you order NOW!