I’m so excited to share this post with you guys! I was thinking about it all weekend!
(Side Note: I realize today is the 2nd day of August and I should’ve written this yesterday, but I was fulfilling a goal by participating in date night 😉 )
I decided that August is going to be all about Achieving goals. 31 days to set new goals, make new dreams, and the possibility of a whole new YOU! That’s fantastic! I have a few goals in addition to my GGH Bucket List that I’d like to share, and I’m also going to share some amazing goals sent in by some GGH followers!!
1) Acquire a bike and start riding at least 3 days a week (Accomplished today! We went on our first bike ride this evening!)
2) Land the writing gig I interviewed for last week
3) Eat super clean! (cut back on bread products, sugars, and drink more water!)
4) Get into the gym more! Try to commit to the Wednesday night Zumba class!
5) Raise as much money for Autism Awareness as possible! There is a local family that needs our help desperately! I refuse to let this child with an Autism diagnosis go by the way side! Visit: http://www.newhallcoffeeforacause.com/girlgonehealthy and HELP!
6) Gain at least one client via my Meal Planning launch! (See the Meal Planning tab for details)
Now to share some awesome goals sent in by readers!!!
KLMMCM13 AKA-Kayle-I will beat cancer in August 2010.
Kim_NLAKA Kim-To finally write that article for a chicklit site and hopefully get it published!
BadHolly AKA Holly-I am setting a goal to lose 10 pounds this month. Beginning with weekly meal plans all home cooking and no eating out
jrkgirlnla AKA Tania-I turn 30 in August! My goal is to get down to the 160’s
leolani212AKA Leolani-I want to find a zumba class in my new city. To get me in shape & hopefully make friends!
Those are some really amazing goals, and I’m so positive that all of you will Achieve them!
Now it’s YOUR turn! New month, new goals, new dreams, new YOU! 29 days left to make it happen! What will you Achieve in August?
Healthy Wishes, T
The awesome peeps over at Tropical Traditions sent me some yummy Coconut Peanut Butter to try. I absolutely adore it! It’s the best pre-workout snack or quick afternoon snack!
I want you all to have a chance to taste the goodness, so they have offered to give a jar away!
Here’s how to win!!!!
1) Sign up for the Tropical Traditions E-Newsletter http://www.tropicaltraditions.com/subscribe_for_special_sales.cfm
3) Visit http://www.freecoconutrecipes.com/index.htm and choose the recipe you would cook up using your new coconut pb.
Here’s the kicker though……to enter you MUST be a Fan of Girl Gone Healthy on Facebook and Following Girl Gone Healthy on Twitter! Each option above gives you 1 entry, for bonus entries Tweet about my giveaway:
I just entered to win FREE Coconut Peanut Butter from @girlgonehealthy and @troptraditions OR Make the contest your Facebook status!
Please comment on this post and tell me about ALL the ways you entered! Enter as many times as possible, open to Canada too!
Disclaimer: Tropical Traditions provided me with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.
To wrap up tonight, I’d like to share my newest venture that’s close to my heart. The AMAZING crew at Newhall Coffee created an organization called Coffee For a Cause. I have teamed up with them, and I’m “selling” coffee to raise Autism Awareness!!!! Please click on the logo below, and spread the word! Let’s help other families, let’s make a difference and raise awareness! help me unlock the puzzle!!!